- On April 13, 2021, the CDC and the FDA recommended a pause in the use of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.
- When your turn comes to get your COVID-19 shot, don’t hesitate. "It’s our best hope for ending the pandemic," advises Livette Johnson, M.D., Medical Co-Chair of Infection Prevention at Nashville General Hospital
- Embrace healthy habits to help you and your family cope with pandemic-related stress.
- If you, a loved one, or someone you know has ever been a patient at Nashville General Hospital or one of its clinics, you more than likely received a service that was funded and supported through the Nashville General Hospital Foundation.
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2021 For the health and safety of patients and their families and staff, we have put the following guidelines in place to limit visitation, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What do beans, carrots, kale and garlic have in common? They’re all good for your heart and your overall health. Julius Jackson, Nashville General’s Executive Chef came through when we asked him to give us some yummy, heart-healthy recipe ideas.
- COVID vaccinations for individuals age 70 and older began Friday, January 29. We are receiving a very limited supply of Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. This vaccine is for established NGH and NHC patients and members of our CHEN congregations.
- How do you know if your face mask or covering is working the way it should? Try blowing out a candle with your mask on. If you can’t blow out the candle, your mask is doing its job.
- Keeping your hands clean by washing them regularly can help fend off germs and send them down the drain. It’s a no-brainer, easy task, right? Actually, yes, it is, and washing your hands is good for your health.