Your Health Can’t Wait.
Nashville General Hospital is committed to keeping you healthy and safe.
We don’t want you to put your health on hold. It is very important to maintain your healthcare and treatments schedule, especially if you have a chronic disease, such as diabetes, heart disease, respiratory disease and cancer. Not skipping your annual checkups and ongoing healthcare can provide necessary health screenings and a baseline for you and your physician.
We’ve taken a number of steps to keep you and our staff safe during the pandemic. Here’s what we will do.
- Wear masks
- Clean and sanitize our hands frequently
- Make sure all public areas allow people to stay 6 feet apart
- Sanitize exams rooms after each visit
Use your FSA and HSA dollars before the year is over. Nashville General Hospital offers a full range of primary and specialty medical care, which includes inpatient and outpatient services, such as surgical procedures, infusions, occupational and physical therapy, imaging and labs. Many of our services are conveniently located in Midtown at 1919 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN.
Healthcare Services Available
NASHVILLE GENERAL HOSPITAL OUTPATIENT
- Infusion center
- Medical imaging (CT, MRI, X-ray)
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Same-day & inpatient surgery
NASHVILLE HEALTHCARE CENTER SPECIALTIES
- Breast health (Mammography)
- Cardiology (Cardiac stress test, echo)
- Family medicine
- Gastroenterology (GI)
- General surgery
- Hematology/oncology (Dr. Hardy Cancer Center)
- Integrative medicine
- Internal medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Women’s health
- Emergency services, including pediatrics
- Intensive care
- Interventional Radiology